Solve Real-World Problems with AAC Apps
Augmentative and alternative communication devices and apps solve a variety of challenges both caretakers and the disabled suffer from. They take the frustration out of interactions and allow the user to have a voice of their own in decision-making.
Some of the most apparent problems they solve are:
- Improving social interactions.
- Discerning wants and needs.
- Delivering care for injuries, disabilities, and syndromes.
- Allowing empowerment, the user can order their own food at a restaurant or answer questions on their own.
- Assisting with education, the individual can ask questions and interact with the teacher.
- Easing frustration.
The Aurora Symbol Set vs. Other Symbol Sets
Avatalker is Your Best Choice in AAC Apps
We know difficulty finding the right images and symbols causes a high level of aggravation that makes using the app pointless. That’s why we’ve created and tested the best symbol library to illustrate words and phrases. We want every interaction to be streamlined and satisfying.
In the same vein, we’ve designed our augmentative & alternative communication system with the ability to turn phrases into questions. A child or teen may not know they want to ask a question until after they’ve started. This feature flips from statement to question with the tap of a button! Ease of use is our top priority.